Nomorobo: Block Telemarketers and Robo-Callers
With Nomorobo, you can block unwanted calls from telemarketers and robo-callers. This feature uses a list of phone numbers from the FCC Do Not Call list to block suspected calls. This service is available for your landline Spectrum phones at no additional charge.
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Select the Voice tab and then choose Go to Voice Online Manager.
- Select Settings and then choose Privacy.
- Choose Nomorobo, as shown in the image below.
- Select ON and then select the link for Terms & Conditions for Nomorobo.
- Select the box to accept the Terms & Conditions for Nomorobo.
- Choose Save.
- If Simultaneous Ring is not already enabled, you will be prompted to turn on Simultaneous Ring.
This feature will screen all incoming calls. If Nomorobo determines that the call is from a blacklisted number, it will block it. In this case, you'll hear a single ring. The number will show up on your caller ID on your handset and television, if applicable.
How it Works With Your Existing Features
Some Spectrum Voice features will take precedence over the Nomorobo blocking feature:
- Accept Selected Callers
- Block Unwanted Callers
- Selective Call Forwarding
- All Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
You can also report phone numbers of telemarketers or robo-callers through the Nomorobo website.