Nomorobo: Block Telemarketers and Robo-Callers
With Nomorobo, you can block unwanted calls from telemarketers and robo-callers. This feature uses a list of phone numbers from the FCC Do Not Call list to block suspected calls. This service is available for your landline Spectrum phones at no additional charge.
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Select the Voice tab and then choose Go to Voice Online Manager.
- Select Settings from the black menu bar near the top of your browser window.
- Choose the Privacy tab from the menu on the left.
- Select Nomorobo, as shown in the image below.
- Select ON and then select the link to read the Terms & Conditions for Nomorobo.
- Select the box to confirm that you've read and accepted the Terms & Conditions for Nomorobo.
- Choose Save.
- If Simultaneous Ring isn't already enabled, you'll be prompted to turn on Simultaneous Ring.
This feature will screen all incoming calls. If Nomorobo determines that the call is from a blacklisted number, the call will be blocked. In this case, you'll hear a single ring. The number will show up on your caller ID on your handset and television, if applicable.
Using Nomorobo with Spectrum Voice Features
Some Spectrum Voice features will take precedence over the Nomorobo blocking feature:
- Accept Selected Callers
- Block Unwanted Callers
- Selective Call Forwarding
- All Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
You can also report phone numbers of telemarketers or robo-callers through the Nomorobo website.