Get Started with Spectrum TV on Roku
The Spectrum TV channel for Roku gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings and much more.
Note for Roku Users: Roku offers an Audio Guide that is compatible with the Spectrum TV channel. Learn more.
Check Out Our Feature Tour
Sign in to the Spectrum TV App > Support > View Tour
Streaming Spectrum TV
The Spectrum TV channel is available on all Roku players and TVs (excluding 1st generation Roku). Ready to add the Spectrum TV channel? Visit the Roku channel store.
How Can I Get Spectrum TV?
The Spectrum TV channel is available to customers who subscribe to any Spectrum TV and Internet plan.
Which Channels Do I Have Access to?
- It depends on the location and subscription package.
- Parental Control settings may affect the type of channels available.
- Pay-Per-View is not available at this time.
How to Register Your Roku For the First Time
- Visit Roku.com to create or sign in to your Roku account.
- Follow the steps to register your Roku player or TV using the code provided.
For further assistance, contact Roku support.
How to Add Spectrum TV to Roku
- Make sure your Roku account is registered and is connected to the internet.
- From Roku Home, add the Spectrum TV channel (using your Roku remote).
- Select Get Started or Watch TV and sign in using your username and password.
- Use the navigation arrows and OK button on your Roku remote to navigate the virtual keypad and enter your credentials.
- Select I Agree (new window) to accept the License Agreement.
FYI: You'll be automatically signed in the next time you open a Spectrum TV channel.