New Spectrum Guide: Program Guide
View more support videos for the new Spectrum Guide.
Not your guide? Find out which guide you have.
The new Spectrum Guide makes finding something to watch easy, fun, and intuitive. Use the quick links below to navigate to the section of your choice.
Using the Spectrum Guide
Access the Spectrum Guide by pressing the Guide button on your remote. You can also press Menu and then use the arrow buttons to scroll to Guide in the main menu.
In the Guide you can:
- Find program listings.
- View program descriptions and live video.
- Easily switch between the Video and Standard Guide by pressing the Guide button on your remote.
- Set DVR recordings (if using a DVR).
- Tune to channel 2400 to view the Spectrum Guide Support video library.
- Tune to channel 2401 to access account information.
- Order Pay-Per-View titles and more.
This feature enables audible navigation support for the blind, this feature is only available on some receivers. If you require this feature please contact us.
There are three ways to access Guide Narration:
- With Live TV playing, press A on your remote control, then 3 on the number pad, followed by OK/Select.
- With Live TV playing, press A on your remote control, then arrow down to highlight Guide Narration and press OK/Select.
- Press the Menu button, then arrow down to Settings and Support and press OK/Select. Then highlight and select Accessibility. Navigate to Guide Narration and press OK/Select.
The Standard Guide offers detailed program information in a quick view format that includes icons for new programs, favorites, parental controls and more.
Press the Guide button on your remote to access the Standard Guide.
The Video Guide offers all of the functionality of the standard guide, plus streaming video next to each channel.
Press the Guide button on the remote a second time to switch between the Standard Guide and Video Guide.
Browse the Guide
- Press Guide on your remote to view program listings for the current hour. TV listings appear in a grid format, with channel numbers and network names down the left side and show times along the top.
- Navigate the Guide using the arrow buttons on your remote to view program titles and program listings.
- For faster browsing, use the Page Up/Down buttons on the remote to browse listings one page at a time.
- Press and hold the arrow buttons on the remote in the direction you want to browse to move through the listings rapidly.
The Channel Bar displays the title, rating, date, time and channel information for the program you're currently watching. With the Channel Bar open, press the Right arrow on your remote to view upcoming shows for that channel.
Press the OK/Select button on the remote while viewing programming to display the Channel Bar.
The Mini Guide offers all of the functionality of the Standard Guide while allowing you to keep viewing the channel you're watching while searching for other programming.
Press the OK/Select button twice on the remote while viewing programming to display the Mini Guide.
You can also view and browse the full-size Guide while viewing a DVR event or time-shifted event by pressing Guide or Menu. Your event will continue playing in a picture-in-picture window.
Learn more about changing the Channel Bar and Mini Guide settings.
The Info Banner provides detailed programming information for the current show you're watching or for titles selected while browsing the Guide.
To view the Info Banner, press the Info button on your remote and then use the arrow buttons to select from the available program options.
You can easily manage some Guide Settings directly from the Guide screen by pressing the A or Options button on your remote to access Guide Options.
- Switch between the Standard Guide and the Video Guide: Change the format of the Guide.
- Switch between the Light Guide and the Dark Guide: Change the background color of the Guide.
- Filter & Sort Channels: View only select programming in the Guide. Learn more
- Jump to a Different Date: View future programming listings (up to two weeks in the future).
- Choose to Show All Titles or Hide Adult Titles: Manage what program titles display in the Guide.
Filter & Sort Channels
You can filter and sort channels by the following categories:
- All Channels: Displays all channels available in your area.
- My Subscriptions: Displays only the channels included in your Spectrum TV subscription.
- Favorites: Displays the channels you have saved as favorites.
- HD Only: Displays programming available in High Definition (HD) only.
- Premium: Displays programming available through your premium subscriptions.
- Alphabetically: Displays all channels in alphabetical order.
- Channel Number: Displays all channels in numerical order.
To add or remove filters:
- Press the Guide button on your remote.
- Press the A or Options button on your remote.
- Navigate to Filter & Sort Channels using the arrow buttons and then press OK/Select.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight a filter and then press OK/Select. A checkmark will display next to selected filters. Repeat this step to remove a filter.
- Select the desired Sort option to filter selection Alphabetically or by Channel Number and then press OK/Select.
- Highlight Submit using the arrow buttons and then press OK/Select to update your Filters.
The TV Options menu provides quick access to turn Closed Captions, DVS, and Guide Narration On or Off. Press the A button on your remote to open the TV Options menu and then use the number pad to make a selection.
To learn more about the new Spectrum Guide, please visit the Spectrum Guide support page.
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Setting Up Spectrum TV
Programming Your Spectrum Remote Video
Spectrum TV App Video