Returning Your Spectrum Equipment
All equipment issued by Spectrum for use with any Spectrum TV, Spectrum Internet, and Spectrum Voice services remains the property of Spectrum. If you're planning on disconnecting or downgrading any Spectrum services, you're responsible for returning any leased equipment to Spectrum.
Use the quick links below to jump to the section of your choice.
You can easily return your Spectrum equipment by bringing it to any Spectrum store. Use our store locator to find your nearest Spectrum store.
You may also drop off your equipment at the nearest UPS store.
If there's no Spectrum store location in your area, you may be able to return certain pieces of Spectrum equipment via FedEx.
- Locate the return label found inside your Spectrum Self-Install package.
- Attach the label to a cardboard shipping box. Be sure to remove or cover any old shipping labels and be sure the box is properly sealed.
- Drop off your box at any FedEx store location. Do not use a FedEx Drop Box.
The following pieces of equipment are eligible for return via FedEx:
- Spectrum Receivers, including HD and DVR receivers
- DOCSIS 2.0 WiFi gateway devices (modem/router combo)
- DOCSIS 3.0 modems
- DOCSIS 3.0 gateway devices (modem/router combo)
- WiFi routers
- Spectrum Voice modems
Contact us to request an equipment return kit or for more information about mail-in return.
Spectrum customers with disabilities may be eligible to have their equipment picked up by a Spectrum technician. Please contact us for more information or to request an equipment pickup.
If you fail to return all rented or leased equipment to Spectrum after you cancel or downgrade your services, an unreturned equipment fee may be charged to your account. This fee will be included in your total account balance.
Learn more about understanding fees and charges on your Spectrum billing statement.