View live TV on SpectrumTV.com
SpectrumTV.com is an online platform that provides Spectrum TV customers with access to live programming, TV Guide listings and On Demand content on their computers anywhere with an internet connection. Use the quick links below to navigate to the section of your choice.
Select Live at the top of the screen and choose a title. While watching live programming, you can:
- Adjust the volume.
- View program information.
- Watch the program in full screen mode.
- Manage your Closed Captioning (CC), SAP and DVS settings.
- Change the font style, color and background display for Closed Captions.
- Click anywhere on the video screen to view a full list of channels, and sort or filter for specific programming.
- Restart some live programs.
Select Guide at the top of the screen, and then scroll to browse available TV listings. The SpectrumTV.com Guide offers many of the same options as your home Spectrum Receiver. Select a program to Watch Live, Watch Later or Other ways to watch. You can also:
- Show programs by All Channels, Favorites, HD, On PC or Subscribed. The Guide will default to only showing the channels you're currently subscribed to.
- Choose the Heart icon to the left of a network name to mark it as your Favorite.
- View upcoming channel listings by air date and time: Select the Calendar icon to choose a date and then use the arrows to scroll through the channel schedule.
- Enter a specific channel or network in the Jump to Channel search field.
Live programs marked with an arrow can be restarted. Select the arrow to watch the program from the beginning.
View a list of Recently Watched programs, as well as those added to Watchlist. Select a recently watched program for additional information and other ways to watch.
To clear My Library:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Choose Clear My Library.
You can save On Demand content to view at another time.
To add programs to your Watchlist:
- Choose a program from the Guide.
- Select Watch Later on the program information screen.
To remove programs from your Watchlist:
- Select My Library at the top of the screen to view saved programs.
- Scroll to Watchlist and then choose Clear List to remove all saved programs or select a single program to Remove.
Select Guide at the top of the screen and then browse for Featured titles, TV Shows, Movies, Kids programming or Networks. Select an On Demand title to view additional program details and then:
- Choose Play to watch On Demand now.
- Select Watch Later to add the title to your Watchlist.
- Scroll to and select Other ways to watch to view the program on your TV.
- If you choose a TV Show to watch On Demand, you can also view a full list of available episodes, as well as upcoming episode air dates.
Rotten Tomatoes Critic Ratings
Access on SpectrumTV.com On Demand:
- Go to SpectrumTV.com.
- Select the On Demand tab.
- Choose a movie.
- View the Rotten Tomatoes rating (%).
To find a specific TV show or Movie:
- Select the Magnifying Glass icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter a person's name, sports program, movie title, etc. to display a list of available programming.
- Choose a title or person from those listed.
Device Connect lets you connect to any receiver or DVR registered to your account. Select from the devices listed under Device Connect to send programming to a specific receiver.
While watching Live TV or On Demand content on SpectrumTV.com, you can also use Chromecast to send the video to your TV:
- Make sure that your Chromecast and your computer are both connected to your In-home WiFi network.
- Open SpectrumTV.com in your browser and begin watching your desired content.
- Select the Cast button, and then choose the Chromecast device you'd like to cast to.
- When you're connected, the Cast button will change color.
For more information, visit Chromecast Support.