Installing the CableCARD
- Record the Serial Number on the reverse side of your CableCARD.
- Install the CableCARD by following the instructions in your device's user manual. Installation usually involves inserting the CableCARD into a slot in the rear or bottom of your device.
- After installing your CableCARD, you'll experience a short delay while a prompt is displayed on your TV.
- Record the Host ID and Data ID of your device for activation.
- After recording the Host ID and Data ID, call (833) 267-6094 to complete activation.
CableCARD customers subscribing to any service package in which Spectrum-leased equipment is included in the package price, may receive a discounted price, reduced by an amount equal to/greater than the fee for such equipment not leased from us. We lease CableCARDs for $2.00 per month per CableCARD for use in customer-owned retail CableCARD-ready devices. Spectrum receivers also include either a CableCARD or integrated security inside the device. Our lease rate for Spectrum receivers with a CableCARD includes a $2.00 imputed charge for the included CableCARD.