My Spectrum App
Use the My Spectrum app to manage your account and pay your bill from anywhere!
Download and Install the App
Note: Make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the My Spectrum app from your device's app store.
Minimum Service Requirements
To use the My Spectrum app, you'll need a Spectrum username and password. Learn more about creating a Spectrum username.
The My Spectrum app is available on the following platforms:
To sign in, use your Spectrum username and password. If you don't have one, learn how to create a username.
- Open the My Spectrum app.
- Enter your full Spectrum username and password. Get username and password help.
- Select Sign in.
You can pay your bill, view your account balance and more with the My Spectrum app.
To pay your bill:
- Select the Billing tab.
- Tap the Make Payment button.
- From here, you can adjust the Payment Amount, the Payment Date and the Payment Method. Tap whichever field you want to adjust.
- To add a new payment method, tap Payment Method and then Use a Different Payment Method. Following the prompts, enter your card or bank account information and tap Done to confirm.
- To see your current account balance and your amount due, tap Payment Amount. You can choose to pay your amount due, your full account balance, or a custom payment amount.
- Once you've made sure all your payment information is correct, tap Make Payment. You'll receive a confirmation message.
You can also choose to enroll in Paperless Billing using the My Spectrum app.
To enroll in Paperless Billing:
- Select the Billing tab.
- Select Enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Tap the switch to toggle Paperless Billing On.
- When you've successfully enrolled, the toggle will turn blue, and the screen will display a message confirming that you've enrolled.
- If you wish to unenroll, you can tap the switch again to toggle Paperless Billing Off.
Learn more about bill delivery options.
To view your account information, including your account number, username and contact information, select the Account tab.
You can also change the email address or phone number that Spectrum will use to contact you.
To edit your contact information:
- Select the Account tab.
- Tap Change Email Address or Change Phone Number.
- Enter your desired contact information and select Save Changes.
- A message will appear to confirm that you've changed your contact information.
The My Spectrum app helps you find information on changes of address and lets you access your Terms & Conditions documents. You can also contact us.
To access support information, tap the Support icon at the bottom of your screen.
- The Moving? tab gives you information on what to do if you're moving to a new address.
- The Quick Tutorial tab will help you get the most out of the My Spectrum app, including a summary of the app's features.
- The Call Us button will automatically connect you with Spectrum customer support.
- The Terms & Conditions button gives you access to the legal documentation associated with your Spectrum account.
If you have Spectrum Internet and/or Spectrum Voice services, you can view your equipment status and troubleshoot issues using the Services tab in the app.
Spectrum TV App
Understanding Your Spectrum Bill Video
Programming Your Spectrum Remote Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
Setting Up Spectrum TV
Setting Up Spectrum Voice Service
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video