Spectrum.net Sign-In Help
If you already have a Spectrum username, you can sign in to Spectrum.net to view and pay your bill, manage your account and more.
If you don't have a Spectrum username yet, you can create one. Learn more.
Learn the Spectrum username/password guidelines.
Forgot Username and/or Password
If you've forgotten your Spectrum username or password, you can reset them.
- On the Spectrum.net homepage, select Forgot Username or Password?
- Choose one of the options listed on the next screen and then select Continue.
- Get Username or Get Username and Password: You'll be asked to verify your account by entering an email address or phone number associated with your account or your account number and last name.
- Get Password: You'll be asked to enter your username and service ZIP Code.
- Enter the required information and then confirm you're not a robot to continue.
- To complete the process, you'll be asked to verify your account by text, email or automated call.
- Enter the six-digit verification code sent via the communication method of your choice to retrieve your username or change your password.