Communication Preferences (Notifications) from Spectrum
In order to provide a better customer experience, Spectrum lets you decide how you'd like us to contact you with relevant information.
When you make your initial call to set up Spectrum services, we'll ask you about your preferred method of contact. After that, you can update your preferences by calling us or on Spectrum.net.
View Frequently Asked Questions about communications preferences, including information on Privacy, Types of Messages and Text Messages.
Managing Your Preferences
You can manage your notification preferences on Spectrum.net by following these steps:
- Sign in as Head of Household.
- From the Account Summary page, select Settings.
- You'll be able to register up to two email accounts (in addition to your Spectrum.net email address) and up to three contact phone numbers. You can indicate if these are mobile phone numbers or not.
- Scroll to and select Communication Preferences to choose what alerts you'd like to receive and how you'd like to receive them. You can set up two contact methods per category.
- You can modify or remove an existing number or email by clicking the Edit option. If we can't reach you by the contact method you choose, we'll notify you about that the next time you sign in.
You can also call (833) 267-6094 to manage your communications preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What about my privacy?
We only send text, phone and email messages to the phone number or email address you provide. Text messages are delivered over the cellular network to your mobile device.
You can access further privacy information in the privacy section of our website.
What types of messages can I receive?
When you sign up for notifications, you can choose which types of notifications you want to receive.You'll be able to edit your preferences for notifications on the following topics:
- Appointments (including scheduling reminders, confirmations and cancellation notices)
- Billing Notifications (including confirmations and change notifications)
- If you're enrolled in paperless billing or Auto Pay, you'll automatically receive billing notifications.
- If you don't sign up for Billing Communications, you're still responsible for making timely payments.
- Service Alerts (including major service notices)
- Account Notifications (including order confirmations and change-of-service notices)
How many messages will I receive?
The number of messages you receive is typically related to the number of communications you sign up for. For example, each on-site service appointment will generate a reminder the day before the appointment. Confirming the appointment by replying "confirm" will result in an "appointment confirmed" message unless you adjust your preferences accordingly.
If you'd like to stop receiving text message alerts, you can reply "STOP" to any Spectrum text message. You can also reply "HELP" to any Spectrum text message to get more information. Manage your preferences online.
- Account Change Notification
- Charter Programming Notices
- Spectrum Email: Switching From POP to IMAP
- Longhorn Network App
- Parts of LA including Eagle Rock, East LA, Central LA, City of Industry and Bellflower, among others, and Orange County from La Cañada Flintridge to San Clemente, Long Beach, Pomona