Ordering Spectrum Services Online
Online ordering is available to new and current customers wanting to add at least one line of service, including Spectrum TV, Internet or Voice.
Access Online Ordering
Online Ordering allows you to:
- Check your address for available service
- View current offers and promotions
- Order new Spectrum TV, Internet and Voice service.
Entering Address Help
If you don't currently have Spectrum services at your home, you can shop online by following these steps:
- Navigate to Spectrum.com
- Place your address and ZIP code in the fields under Find Best Offers.
- Select Go.
- You may be asked to give additional information about your address. If so, please fill out the required fields.
- Follow the prompts to complete your online order.
- Print your work order for your records.
Conduct an Address Search
Address searches can't be performed with Post Office Box numbers. A physical address is required. You don't need an exact match, but you'll need to provide at least a street address and ZIP code for the system to find a match and/or a list of addresses.
Service Address vs. Billing Address
Your service address is the physical address where Spectrum services are installed or will be installed. The billing address is the address you would like your billing statement sent to and may differ from your service address.
View/Reschedule Pending Order
If you have an existing scheduled service change order you can view/reschedule your service appointments online.
At this time you can't disconnect services online. To change your services, contact us.