Make a One-Time Payment
To pay your bill, you'll need to sign in to Spectrum.net.
Available on the My Spectrum app. Learn More
Making a Payment
To make a one-time payment:
- Select the Menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the page and choose Manage Account.
- Select Billing and choose Make Payment, or go directly to the payment screen.
- In the Make a One-Time Payment section, choose the amount you want to pay and the payment date.
- Enter your payment information and choose Review Payment Info. At this stage, you can also choose to enroll in Auto Pay.
- On the next screen, select Make Payment.
Payments made or scheduled after the due date may be subject to late fees and/or collection activity. When a payment is scheduled, you'll receive an email notification at the email address we have on record.
Canceling a One-Time Payment
To cancel a future-dated one-time payment:
- Select Cancel Payment in the Billing section.
- Select Cancel Payment to confirm.