Nintendo Wii U WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your Nintendo Wii U to your wireless network.
- Using your Wii U GamePad, select System Settings from the Wii U menu.
- Using the Left Stick, select the Internet icon and press the A Button.
- Select Connect to the Internet.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter your WiFi password. If you don't know your WiFi password, get help locating it.
- The Wii U will now perform a connection test. If the connection test is successful, select OK to continue.
- When asked if you'd like to make this your default connection, select Set if you want this to be your default connection or No if you don't.
- The Wii U may ask you to perform an update. Select Update to perform the system update, or select Cancel to skip.
Please refer to the owner's manual or visit Nintendo's Wii U Support Site for further instructions.
Setting Up Spectrum Internet and In-Home WiFi
Setting Up Spectrum In-Home WiFi
Maximizing In Home WiFi
Setting Up Spectrum Internet, WiFi, and Voice Services
Test Internet WiFi Speeds
Setting Up Internet and Voice Services
Setting Up Spectrum Internet Service
Replacing Your Modem
Using Your Spectrum.net Email Video
Security Suite Video