Nintendo Wii U WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your Nintendo Wii U to your wireless network.
- Using your Wii U GamePad, select System Settings from the Wii U menu.
- Using the Left Stick, select the Internet icon and press the A Button.
- Select Connect to the Internet.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter your WiFi password. If you don't know your WiFi password, get help locating it.
- The Wii U will now perform a connection test. If the connection test is successful, select OK to continue.
- When asked if you'd like to make this your default connection, select Set if you want this to be your default connection or No if you don't.
- The Wii U may ask you to perform an update. Select Update to perform the system update, or select Cancel to skip.
Please refer to the owner's manual or visit Nintendo's Wii U Support Site for further instructions.