What Does Spectrum Support?
We will be happy to assist you in troubleshooting issues with your Spectrum High-Speed Internet Service, including the following:
- Full support for Spectrum Email
- Settings, password resets and interpretation of client error messages
- Instructional materials on various email client software
- Account setup
- Support for the Spectrum homepage
- Assistance with Spectrum products and Spectrum-provided software
- Third party contact information (where available) for products, software and services outside the scope of our support
- Billing issues
- Troubleshooting and verifying Internet connectivity to one computer. (If you have a home network, we may ask you to connect the cable modem directly to one computer for troubleshooting.)
- Power cycling a router, hub or switch
- Release and renewal of IP address
- Re-installation of drivers for USB cable modems and network Ethernet cards for the supported operating systems
To learn about the browsers and operating systems that can access Spectrum.net, view our system requirements.