Security Suite for Mac: Turning Firewall Features On or Off
The following information will help you navigate the firewall features of Spectrum's Security Suite for Mac.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your computer password to make changes to your Security Suite settings.
- Open Security Suite, then select Tools.
- To turn the firewall feature off, select Disable Firewall.
- To turn the firewall feature on, select Enable Firewall.
Note: Firewall features are enabled in Security Suite for Mac by default.
Blocking/Unblocking All Traffic
If necessary, Security Suite can temporarily block all traffic to and from your computer.
- Open Security Suite, then select Tools to block all network access (except for product updates).
- Select Block all traffic to enable this feature.
- Select Unblock all traffic to return your connection to normal status.
For more help, visit Apple support.