Connecting a Roku Device to Your Network
Roku players and TVs allow you to access the Spectrum TV channel and other TV channel apps on your TV. The following information will help you connect your Roku player to your TV and wireless network. Please note that the screenshots below may vary depending on the model of your Roku device.
Learn more about the Spectrum TV channel for Roku players and TVs.
Connect to TV
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Roku player and the other end into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Some Roku players allow for a wired internet connection. If applicable, connect the Roku player to your In-home WiFi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug one end of the power adapter into the Roku player and the other end into a wall outlet or power strip.
- Insert the batteries provided into the Roku remote.
Connect to WiFi
- Turn on your TV and tune to the correct HDMI input.
- Power on your Roku player or TV.
- From the Roku Home screen, select Settings > Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection.
- Choose your wireless network from the list.
- Enter your wireless password for your WiFi network.
- Three green checkmarks will indicate that your setup was successful.