PSP WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your PSP to your wireless network.
To get started, verify the WLAN switch is ON.
- Select Settings, then Network Settings.
- Select Infrastructure Mode.
- Select New Connection.
- Select Scan. The system will search for nearby access points.
- Select your SSID (Network Name).
- Select the type of security that you use: None, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES).
- Enter wireless password.
- Select Easy.
- Enter a name for the connection.
- Confirm the list of settings.
- Press the X button on your controller to save your settings.
- Select Test Connection.
- Confirm the connection test results. If the connection is successful, information about the network connection is displayed.
Setting Up Spectrum Internet and In-Home WiFi
Setting Up Spectrum In-Home WiFi
Maximizing In Home WiFi
Setting Up Spectrum Internet, WiFi, and Voice Services
Test Internet WiFi Speeds
Setting Up Internet and Voice Services
Setting Up Spectrum Internet Service
Replacing Your Modem
Using Your Spectrum.net Email Video
Security Suite Video