PSP WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your PSP to your wireless network.
To get started, verify the WLAN switch is ON.
- Select Settings, then Network Settings.
- Select Infrastructure Mode.
- Select New Connection.
- Select Scan. The system will search for nearby access points.
- Select your SSID (Network Name).
- Select the type of security that you use: None, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES).
- Enter wireless password.
- Select Easy.
- Enter a name for the connection.
- Confirm the list of settings.
- Press the X button on your controller to save your settings.
- Select Test Connection.
- Confirm the connection test results. If the connection is successful, information about the network connection is displayed.