Philips Smart TV Network Connection
This article will help you connect your Philips Smart TV to your wireless network using a wireless or wired connection.
For a wireless connection, do the following:
- Ensure that your WiFi and TV are turned on.
- Press the Home button on your Philips TV remote control.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Setup and then press OK.
- Select Connect to network and then choose Wireless or Wired.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight one of the following connection options:
- WPS: If your In-home WiFi Router has WiFi protected setup.
- Scan: Manually locate your WiFi network name.
- Press OK and then follow the on-screen prompts to connect to your In-home WiFi network.
- If necessary, enter your WiFi network Key (password).
- Once the TV is successfully connected to your home network, press OK.