Customize Your WiFi Network Name/Password
A WiFi Network Name (SSID) and Network Key (password) has been assigned to your equipment to maximize your wireless security. The information is printed on the equipment label.
There are two reasons you might want to change the network name or password assigned to your equipment:
- You want to use a previous WiFi network name and password so all your home's devices work with the new equipment in one easy step.
- You want to create a new WiFi network name and password to make it easier to remember and increase the security of your home network.
If applicable, follow the self-install instructions to connect and activate the new equipment.
Next, connect your laptop or computer using the Ethernet cable.
Tip: To connect over WiFi, use the network name and password on the new equipment label.
- Select the new equipment model from the list below:
|Brand||IP Address||Username||Password||Setup Instructions|
|Ubee||192.168.100.1||admin||(Check device label)||
- Choose the IP Address for the equipment model.
- Sign in using the username and password provided for the new equipment model or listed on the new equipment label.
- Follow the instructions to customize your network name and password.
- Save your changes and write down your network info.