Getting Started with Spectrum Email
Once you've set up your Spectrum.net username and password, you have the option to create a Spectrum email account. Learn how to create a Spectrum username.
If you've already set up a Spectrum email account, access it here.
You can also download a printable Spectrum Email Quick Reference Guide.
Create Spectrum Email Account
To create a Spectrum email account:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net with your username and password.
- Go to the Menu icon in the top left corner of the page and select Manage Account.
- Choose Internet.
- Select Create Email Address.
- When prompted, select Create Mailbox to confirm that you want to set up a Spectrum email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your Spectrum.net password, then select Finish.
- You'll receive a confirmation notice that your mailbox has been created. Select Go to Mailbox to begin using your Spectrum email account.
Unlock Spectrum Email Account
Spectrum email accounts are locked after six months of inactivity, at which point incoming messages are rejected. However, all of your old emails will still be available on your account as long as your Spectrum Internet account remains active.
To unlock your email account, sign in to your account and select the Email icon located at the top of the screen.