Canon Digital Camera WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your Canon WiFi-enabled digital camera to your wireless network, so that you can share photos and videos wirelessly.
- Download and install Canon Camera Connect from the app store of your smartphone.
- Turn your camera on and press the Menu button.
- Select Settings (the wrench icon), then Wi-Fi/NFC to Enable the feature.
- When prompted, enter a nickname for your wireless network, then select OK.
- Select Wi-Fi function, then the phone icon to Connect to smartphone.
- Choose Camera access point mode as your connection method, then select OK.
- Select Easy connection to display your camera's SSID (network) information.
- Open WiFi settings on your smartphone.
- Choose your camera's network name (SSID) from the list of available networks.
- When prompted, enter the network password or Encryption key displayed on your camera screen.
- Open the Canon Camera Connect app and select your camera to connect.
- A message will appear on your camera screen to confirm you would like to Connect to this smartphone. Select OK to proceed.
- Your camera will automatically connect to your smartphone via WiFi.