Canon Digital Camera WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your Canon WiFi-enabled digital camera to your wireless network, so that you can share photos and videos wirelessly.
- Download and install Canon Camera Connect from the app store of your smartphone.
- Turn your camera on and press the Menu button.
- Select Settings (the wrench icon), then Wi-Fi/NFC to Enable the feature.
- When prompted, enter a nickname for your wireless network, then select OK.
- Select Wi-Fi function, then the phone icon to Connect to smartphone.
- Choose Camera access point mode as your connection method, then select OK.
- Select Easy connection to display your camera's SSID (network) information.
- Open WiFi settings on your smartphone.
- Choose your camera's network name (SSID) from the list of available networks.
- When prompted, enter the network password or Encryption key displayed on your camera screen.
- Open the Canon Camera Connect app and select your camera to connect.
- A message will appear on your camera screen to confirm you would like to Connect to this smartphone. Select OK to proceed.
- Your camera will automatically connect to your smartphone via WiFi.
Setting Up Spectrum Internet and In-Home WiFi
Setting Up Spectrum In-Home WiFi
Maximizing In Home WiFi
Setting Up Spectrum Internet, WiFi, and Voice Services
Test Internet WiFi Speeds
Setting Up Internet and Voice Services
Setting Up Spectrum Internet Service
Using Your Spectrum.net Email Video
Replacing Your Modem
Managing Your Email Settings on Spectrum.net Video