Amazon Fire TV Stick WiFi Connection
The following information will help you connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to your wireless network.
- Make sure your Amazon Fire TV Stick is on and connected properly.
- Check that your wireless connection is turned on.
- From the Home screen select Settings > System > Wi-Fi.
- Browse Available Networks and select your Network Name from those listed.
- Enter the wireless password for your In-home WiFi using the keyboard that appears onscreen. If you don't know it, you can find your WiFi password.
- If you don't see your network, select Join Other Network or Rescan.
- Select Home to resume using your Amazon Fire TV Stick.