What is Spectrum?
Spectrum is a full suite of communications services with everything your household needs to stay connected. Learn more about how to get Spectrum for your home.
Looking for Spectrum support? Follow the links below to find additional information, or visit Spectrum support.
Triple Play: TV, Internet & Voice
- Over 170 HD channels (availability varies by area)
- Instant access to over 10,000 On Demand choices
- Download the Spectrum TV App and watch over 60 live channels on your mobile devices anywhere in your home.
- Take over 60 networks with you anywhere using your computer and mobile devices.
- Get DVR service on up to four TVs. Record as many as eight shows at once with up to 780 hours of storage.
- Internet plans starting at 60 Mbps, 20X faster than standard DSL.
- In-home WiFi is available throughout your home.
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Wake and Mariana Islands, plus FREE 411 calls.
- Voicemail and 18 calling features, including call waiting and call forwarding.
- Use Voice Online Manager to check voicemail and perform other tasks online.