Refresh Your Spectrum Receiver (Cable Box)
You can troubleshoot many Spectrum receiver issues by sending a refresh signal to your device.
A refresh signal may resolve issues with the following:
- Missing channels
- Interactive program guide
- No picture
- Poor picture quality
Refresh Your Spectrum Receiver
- Sign into Spectrum.net.
- Hover over My Account and select TV or, on a mobile device, tap My Account and then tap TV. Or, if you're already signed in, go there directly.
- Select Refresh in the Equipment section.
Using Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Our automated attendant can refresh your Spectrum receiver over the phone.
- Dial (855) 757-7328.
- When asked to briefly describe the reason for your call, say "Refresh my box."
- All Spectrum receivers in your home will be refreshed. This process can take up to 15 minutes to complete.
Using the Reset Option
To reset or "power cycle" your Spectrum receiver, unplug it for 15 seconds and then plug it back in. Wait up to 20 minutes for the receiver to fully recover and turn it back on.
If you're still having difficulty, please call support at (855) 757-7328.
Setting Up Spectrum TV Video
HD Autotune-Motorola Video
Spectrum TV App Video
Watch TV Online at Spectrum.net Video
Troubleshooting Your TV Picture Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video