New Spectrum TV App: Getting Started
The new Spectrum TV app gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, schedule DVR recordings, and much more.
The new Spectrum TV app is available to download at no extra charge. Search for Spectrum TV in your device's app store and look for the new Spectrum TV app logo as shown below.
The new Spectrum TV app is available on the following:
- Apple iOS 8.0+
- Android OS 4.0+
- Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HDX (excluding first generation)
- All Roku streaming players (excluding first generation)
- Xbox One
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012-2015 models)
To sign in, use your Spectrum username (including @charter.net) and password. If you don't have one, learn how to create a username.
- Open the new Spectrum TV app.
- Enter your Spectrum username and password, and Sign In. Get username and password help.
- Choose Agree on the License Agreement screen (first-time access only).
Spectrum TV App Video
Watch TV Online at Spectrum.net Video
Setting Up Spectrum TV Video
Troubleshooting Your TV Picture Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video