Spectrum TV App: Getting Started
The Spectrum TV app gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, schedule DVR recordings, and more.
To watch TV on your computer, you can visit spectrumtv.com
Download and Install the App
The Spectrum TV app is available to download at no extra charge. Search for Spectrum TV in your device's app store and look for the Spectrum TV app logo as shown below.
Minimum Service Requirements
The Spectrum TV app is available on the following:
- Apple iOS 8.0+
- Android OS 4.0+
- Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HDX (excluding first generation)
- All Roku players and TVs (excluding first generation)
- Xbox One
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012-2017 models)
To use the Spectrum TV app, you'll also need:
- Spectrum TV service
- An internet connection
- A Spectrum username and password
- A Spectrum Receiver or DVR (to send to TV or record programming)
To sign in, use your Spectrum username and password. If you don't have one, learn how to create a username.
- Open the Spectrum TV app.
- Enter your Spectrum username and password, and then select Sign In. Get username and password help.
- Choose Agree on the License Agreement screen (first-time access only).
Spectrum TV App Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Programming Your Spectrum Remote Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
TV Everywhere Video