Spectrum TV App for Xbox One: Get Started
The Spectrum TV app for Xbox One® gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, and much more.
To use the Spectrum TV app on Xbox One, you'll need:
- Xbox One
- Xbox Live account
- Internet connection
- Spectrum TV service
- Spectrum username (including @charter.net) and password
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available for streaming on Xbox One at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
- Make sure your Xbox One is powered on and connected to the internet.
- Sign in with your Xbox Live account.
- From the Xbox One Home screen, navigate to the Store and then select the Apps category.
- Search for Spectrum TV.
- When complete, the Spectrum TV app will appear in My Games and Apps. You can choose to Pin to Home for easy access.
- Open the Spectrum TV app, enter your Spectrum username (including @charter.net) and password, and then select Sign In.
- After your service level is authenticated, select Agree to accept the License Agreement and begin watching.
- The next time you open the Spectrum TV app, you'll automatically be signed in.