Get Started With the Spectrum TV App on Roku
The Spectrum TV app for Roku gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, and much more. Use the quick links below to learn more.
Note for Roku Users: As part of its accessibility features, Roku offers an Audio Guide that is compatible with the Spectrum TV app for Roku. Learn more.
Minimum Service Requirements
The Spectrum TV app is available on all Roku streaming devices (excluding 1st generation Roku) that are connected to the internet.
The Spectrum TV app for Roku is available to customers who subscribe to any Spectrum TV and Internet plan. Your subscription level determines the channels you're able to access.
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available for streaming on Roku at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
Register Your Roku
- Visit Roku.com to create or sign in to your Roku account.
- Follow the prompts to register your Roku device using the code provided and complete account setup.
For further assistance, visit Roku support.
Add the Spectrum TV Channel
If you're using the Spectrum TV app on the Roku for the first time:
- Ensure your Roku is registered on your Roku account and is connected to the internet.
- From Roku Home, use your Roku remote to search for and add the Spectrum TV channel.
- Select Get Started or Watch TV and sign in using your Spectrum username and password. Use the navigation arrows and OK button on your Roku remote to navigate the virtual keypad and enter your credentials.
- When prompted, scroll through and then select I Agree to accept the License Agreement and begin watching.
- You'll automatically be signed in the next time you open the Spectrum TV app.
Update the Spectrum TV Channel
The Spectrum TV app is available for Roku players and can be downloaded from the Roku channel store. Newer generation Roku players may also display a message on the Roku Home screen prompting you to install the latest version of the app.
- From Roku Home, use your Roku remote to search for and add the Spectrum TV channel, as shown in the image below.
- Open the Spectrum TV channel and follow the prompts to continue.
- You should automatically be signed in if the app was previously installed on your Roku.
Learn more about how to use the Spectrum TV app.
Remove the Old Spectrum TV channel
To uninstall Spectrum TV on Roku:
- Go to My Channels.
- Scroll to Spectrum TV.
- Select Options (* button on your Roku remote).
- Choose Remove channel and confirm when prompted.
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
Spectrum TV App Video
Watch TV Online at Spectrum.net Video