Get Started With Spectrum TV on Roku
The Spectrum TV channel for Roku gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, and much more. Use the quick links below to learn more.
Note for Roku Users: As part of its accessibility features, Roku offers an Audio Guide that is compatible with the Spectrum TV channel. Learn more.
Minimum Service Requirements
The Spectrum TV channel is available on all Roku players and TVs (excluding 1st generation Roku) that are connected to the internet. Visit the Roku channel store to add the Spectrum TV channel.
The Spectrum TV channel for Roku is available to customers who subscribe to any Spectrum TV and Internet plan. Your subscription level determines the channels you're able to access.
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available for streaming on Roku at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
Register Your Roku
- Visit Roku.com to create or sign in to your Roku account.
- Follow the prompts to register your Roku player or TV using the code provided and complete account setup.
For further assistance, visit Roku support.
Add the Spectrum TV Channel
If you're using the Spectrum TV channel on Roku for the first time:
- Ensure your Roku is registered on your Roku account and is connected to the internet.
- From Roku Home, use your Roku remote to search for and add the Spectrum TV channel.
- Select Get Started or Watch TV and sign in using your username and password. Use the navigation arrows and OK button on your Roku remote to navigate the virtual keypad and enter your credentials.
- When prompted, scroll through and then select I Agree to accept the License Agreement and begin watching.
- You'll automatically be signed in the next time you open the Spectrum TV channel.
Learn more about how to use the Spectrum TV channel on your Roku player or TV.
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
TV Everywhere Video
Spectrum TV App Video