New Spectrum Guide Overview
The new Spectrum Guide offers a user-friendly navigation experience that makes finding something to watch easy and fun. With Spectrum TV, you can watch all of your favorite HD channels or choose from our robust On Demand library. Use the quick links below to navigate to the section of your choice.
Not your guide? Find out which guide you have.
If this is the first time you're setting up your Spectrum Receiver or you were recently updated to the new Spectrum Guide, you'll see the Welcome screen shown below.
Please follow the on-screen instructions to set up the new Spectrum Guide. Press OK/Select on your remote to move through the prompts. You'll have the option of High Definition or Standard Definition (Older TV models) for your TV display format and can preview your selection.
You can also get to know the new Spectrum Guide with a quick introduction video. Afterwards, press OK/Select on the remote to start your new Spectrum experience.
To learn more about the new Spectrum Guide, you can watch helpful support videos right on your TV. Tune to channel 2400 or press Menu on your remote and then navigate to Settings & Support > Support > Support Videos.
Navigate the Spectrum Guide
You can navigate the Spectrum Guide using the following buttons on your remote control:
- Menu: Press the Menu button to open the Spectrum Guide Main Menu and view all of the services available to you, including Search, Guide, My Library, On Demand content and Settings & Support.
- Guide: Press the Guide button to view available TV listings. Press the Guide button a second time to switch between the Standard Guide and the Video Guide. Learn more.
- Options: Press the Options button (or A, B, or C button) to display Guide Options.
- Navigation Arrows: Use the up, down, left and right arrows to browse programming or scroll through menu options.
Spectrum Guide Main Menu
The new Spectrum Guide makes finding something to watch easy and fun. When you press Menu on your remote, you'll have access to the following options:
- Search: Find a specific program by entering the first few letters of a network, title, keyword or actor name. Learn More
- Guide: Find program listings, view program descriptions and manage your Favorites. Learn More
- My Library: See your recently viewed programs, favorite channels or Watchlist. Learn More
- TV Shows: View TV series available On Demand. Learn More
- Movies: Browse movies available On Demand. Learn More
- Video Store: Select from thousands of On Demand programs and popular movies available to rent. Learn More
- Settings & Support: Manage closed captioning, parental controls or audio and video settings. Learn More
To learn more about the new Spectrum Guide, please visit the new Spectrum Guide support page.
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Programming Your DVR Video
TV Everywhere Video
On Demand Video