Remote DVR Manager
Schedule a Recording
Schedule a Recording on Spectrum.net
- Sign in to Spectrum.net. Hover over or tap Watch TV and then select Guide.
- Navigate through the Guide and select the title you want to record.
- Choose your DVR from the dropdown menu, select Record and set your recording preferences.
Schedule a Recording on the Spectrum TV App
- Sign in to the Spectrum TV app.
- Select the Guide icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll left, right, up or down to view all available TV listings.
- Choose a program and then select Record.
Schedule a Recording: Troubleshooting
If you're having trouble scheduling a remote DVR recording, try the following:
- You're scheduling your recording on a Motorola, Arris or Pace DVR.
- The guide below is used in your home.
- Your DVR is on and tuned to live TV with no menus or guides displaying. If your DVR is Off, it won't schedule any recordings.
- It's been at least 36 hours since the installation of your DVR.
If you're still experiencing issues you can try updating your Spectrum receiver:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control once.
- Navigate to APPS and press OK/Select.
- Select TV App Update and you will see a loading icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your TV screen. When the loading icon disappears, your update is complete.
- Unplug your Spectrum receiver for 15 seconds, then plug it back in. When it's finished reloading, you should be able to schedule a recording within 30 minutes.
Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
Setting Up Spectrum TV Video
Troubleshooting Your TV Picture Video