Ft. Worth: Spectrum Guide Overview
If you have the new Spectrum Guide, support content can be found here.
Not your guide? Find out which guide you have.
Charter Spectrum is our new suite of innovative services that deliver the most advanced TV, Internet and Voice services available anywhere. We are enabling the Spectrum Guide TV on select digital receivers throughout the next year. You will be notified of availability in your area via email and direct mail.
Currently, the guide is being deployed to HD non-DVR digital receiver households in the Fort Worth, TX area.
Quick Start Navigation
Accessing the Spectrum Guide
You can access the Spectrum Guide or navigate to a specific interface page on the primary navigation bar directly using your Charter-issued remote control.
While Charter offers similar functionality on all remote controls, the button positioning and appearance may vary.
For more information regarding your remote control, click here .
To get started with Spectrum Guide, click the MENU button on your remote control. This opens the Spectrum Guide Home page where the blue navigation bar at the top offers easy access to the following interface pages and displays the current time:
- On Demand
Interactive Navigation Bar
Once you have initiated Spectrum Guide with your remote control, the primary navigation bar is available at the top of the Spectrum Guide Home page.
Selections are made through the navigation bar using the left and right arrow buttons on your remote control and then clicking the OK/SELECT button. The highlighted lighter-blue color on the navigation bar indicates the page you are currently viewing and the darker green highlight indicates the page to which you want to navigate.
You can navigate directly into specific Spectrum Guide interface pages through your remote control.
To navigate to the:
- Home page: Press the MENU button.
- Guide page: Press the GUIDE button.
- On Demand page: Press the ON DEMAND button.
- Watchlist page: Select the Watchlist icon from the navigation bar.
- Search page: Select the Magnifying Glass icon from the navigation bar.
- Settings page: Press the MENU button twice or select the Wheel icon from the navigation bar.
- Message page: Select the Envelope icon from the general navigation bar.
The Home page displays the program currently being watched and the navigation bar, plus offers:
- Recommendations with cover art that you may find interesting based on popular On Demand programming.
- Access the channels you've added to your Favorites list.
- Watchlist, which includes On Demand programming you have tagged to be watched at a later date.
Not your guide? Find out which guide you have
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
Programming Your Spectrum Remote Video
Programming Your Remote Video