Channel Lineup and Spectrum TV Packages
If you are looking to purchase Spectrum TV services and want to know what channels are available in your area, simply go to our sales site. Enter your address to see the channel lineup in your area.
Spectrum TV packages offer more HD channels, more On Demand choices and more access to mobile content.
This article provides information about Spectrum TV packages, what they include, and how to access your channel lineup.
Spectrum TV Packages
- Enjoy 125+ channels including FREE HD and your local programming plus your favorite networks such as BBC America, ESPN, Discovery, CNN, Lifetime, TLC, MTV and much more.
- Access to over 10,000 On Demand choices, including HD.
- Take digital networks on the go with your mobile devices.
- Get Spectrum DVR service on up to four TVs in your home. That's up to 780 hours of storage.
- Includes TV Select programming, plus 50 additional channels including Biography, Sprout, Nick Jr., NFL Network, GSN, MTV Live and so much more!
- Get the best series, movies, and shows from HBO, Cinemax and Showtime.
- Take digital networks on the go with your mobile service, including HBO GO, MAX Go and Showtime Anytime.
- Includes Select & Silver programming, +25 additional channels including NFL RedZone, Fox College Sports, Outdoor Channel, Premier League Soccer, Bloomberg and so much more!
- Get the best series, movies, and shows from HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore and EPIX.
- Take digital networks on the go with your mobile devices, including HBO GO, MAX GO and Showtime Anytime.
Mi Plan Latino
- 82 Spanish-language networks, including Cable Noticias, ESPN DEPORTES, NBC UNIVERSO, El Rey, Telemundo and more.
- 22 English-language networks, including Cartoon Network, Food Network, TBS, USA and more.
- You can add on Silver, Gold or other ala carte services, such as premium channels or other international tiers.
Learn more about our Spectrum TV packages.
Your Channel Lineup
To access your Channel Lineup:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Hover over Watch TV and select Guide.
- Select the plus (+) sign on the Filter tab to access Filter menu.
- Select Only My Channels.
- Select the minus (-) sign to close the Filter menu and view your results.
Channels Available in Your Area
To view or print a Channel Lineup for your area:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Hover over My Account and select TV.
- Select View Channel Lineup in the Tools section.
- On the right side of the page, select Print Channel Listing.
Channel lineups vary by service address for several reasons, including, but not limited to, the carriage of local and public access channels. Get your local TV lineup.
Request to Add Channels to Spectrum Lineup
If you would like to recommend to us a channel that is not currently offered in our Channel Lineup, complete this online form . Requesting that we add a channel to our lineup does not guarantee we can or will add the channel, but we do take channel requests into consideration when making changes to our lineup.
Spectrum Channel Selection
There are many different factors that contribute to the selection of programming we offer. In general, some of the deciding factors are cost, subscriber demand, ratings, availability of open channels on our cable system, and whether or not there are similar channels on our lineup.
You can block channels by using the Parental Control feature available on our digital receivers. Learn more about Parental Controls .
It is also possible your television allows you to block programming you prefer not to receive. Please review your equipment manual for instructions.
View our current TV Package offerings
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
TV Everywhere Video
Spectrum Guide: Using Favorites Video
Spectrum Guide: My Library Video
Spectrum Guide: Parental Controls Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Programming Your DVR Video
Spectrum Guide: On Demand Video
HD Autotune-Motorola Video