My Spectrum App
The My Spectrum app allows you to manage your Spectrum account anywhere, anytime. Pay your bill, access your account information and more.
Download and Install the App
The My Spectrum app is available to download at no extra charge. Search for My Spectrum in your device's app store and look for the My Spectrum app logo.
Minimum Service Requirements
The My Spectrum app is available on the following platforms:
To use the My Spectrum app, you'll also need a Spectrum username and password. Learn more about creating a Spectrum username.
To sign in, use your Spectrum username and password. If you don't have one, learn how to create a username.
- Open the My Spectrum app.
- Enter your full Spectrum username and password. Get username and password help.
- Select Sign in.
To view your account information, including your account number, username and contact information, select the Account tab.
You can view your account balance and pay your bill using the My Spectrum app.
To pay your bill:
- Select the Billing tab.
- Tap the Make Payment button.
- From here, you can adjust the Payment Amount, the Payment Date and the Payment Method. Tap whichever field you want to adjust.
- To add a new payment method, tap Payment Method and then Use a Different Payment Method. Following the prompts, enter your card or bank account information and tap Done to confirm.
- Once you've made sure all your payment information is correct, tap Make Payment. You'll receive a confirmation message.
The My Spectrum app helps you find information on changes of address and lets you access your Terms & Conditions documents. You can also contact us.
To access support information, tap the Support icon at the bottom of your screen.
- The Moving? tab gives you information on what to do if you're moving to a new address.
- The Quick Tutorial tab will help you get the most out of the My Spectrum app, including a summary of the app's features.
- The Call Us button will automatically connect you with Spectrum customer support.
- The Terms & Conditions button gives you access to the legal documentation associated with your Spectrum account.
Understanding Your Spectrum Bill Video
Online Bill Pay Video
Spectrum TV App Video
Managing Your Email Settings on Spectrum.net Video
Spectrum Guide: Programming Your DVR Video
Programming Your Spectrum Remote Video
Using Your Spectrum.net Email Video
Welcome to Spectrum Guide Video
Spectrum Guide Navigation Video
Managing Service Appointments Video