Set Up Auto Pay (Automatic Payment)
Here's how to set up an Auto Pay schedule so you can pay your Spectrum bill automatically with your credit card or bank account.
Set Up Automatic Payments
You can set up auto pay online. If you haven't created a Spectrum username, learn how to create one.
- Sign in to Spectrum.net as the Head of Household or Administrator.
- Hover over My Account at the top of the page and then choose Billing.
- Next to Auto Pay, select Enroll Now.
- Choose your method of payment and then enter your account information. We accept online payments via checking/savings accounts, as well as American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards.
- Select Review Enrollment.
- On the next screen, review your information and, when you're ready, select Complete Enrollment.
Learn more about Auto Pay.