Make a One-Time Online Payment
To make a one-time payment, sign in to Spectrum.net.
Once you're signed in, hover over My Account and select Billing.
Make a One-Time Payment
To make a one-time payment:
- Select Make Payment. Or go directly to the payment screen.
- In the Make a One-Time Payment section, choose the amount you want to pay and the payment date.
- Enter your payment information and choose Review Payment Info. At this stage, you can also choose to enroll in Auto Pay.
- On the next screen, select Make Payment.
Payments made or scheduled after the due date may be subject to late fees and/or collection activity. When a payment is scheduled, you'll receive an email notification at the email address we have on record.
Cancel One-Time Payment
To cancel a future-dated one-time payment:
- Select Cancel Payment in the Billing section.
- Select Cancel Payment to confirm.
From the Billing section of My Account, select Upcoming Payments to:
- See pending payments.
- Cancel a scheduled one-time payment up to the scheduled date.