How to Retrieve Your Username
This article will walk you through the process of retrieving a forgotten Spectrum username or password. Learn more about changing your password.
To retrieve your Spectrum username:
- On the Spectrum.net homepage, select Forgot Username or Password?
- Select an option on the next screen.
- To retrieve your username, you'll need to enter an email address or phone number associated with your account or your account number and last name.
- To retrieve your password, you'll need to verify your username and service ZIP code.
- You can verify yourself by getting a text message, automated call or email.
- When you've entered your information, you'll receive a message via phone, text or email with your username and/or password.
- You can also choose to verify your account by entering the security code from your bill, the last four digits of a payment card you have on file or the last four characters of the MAC address from a piece of Spectrum equipment.