If you subscribe to the Unlimited Local and Long-Distance plan, you can view your monthly outbound long-distance call details when you sign in to Spectrum.net.
If you don't have a Spectrum username, create one now. If you aren't accessing Spectrum.net from your Spectrum network, you'll need the last four digits of your modem MAC address or Spectrum receiver serial number to create a Spectrum username.
If you don't have a Spectrum username,create one now. If you aren't accessing Spectrum.net from your Spectrum network, you'll need the last four digits of your modem MAC address or Spectrum receiver serial number to create a Spectrum username.
Accessing Call Details
- Sign in to Spectrum.net with a username that has Head of Household (HoH) or Administrator (Admin) permissions.
- Select Billing under My Account, then select View Call Details in the Billing section.
- Or select Voice under My Account, and then choose Go to Voice Online Manager.
Voice Online Manager
- The Calls section displays your 100 most recent calls by name and/or phone number, as well as the date and time of each call.
- It may take up to two hours for a call to appear on the Calls page.
- You can use Export Call Logs to download your calls as a spreadsheet.
- Calls cannot be deleted from the Calls page.
- The Call Details section displays the outgoing calls made for each of the previous six-month billing cycles.
- Calls are listed by date, time, number called, location, rate, call length and amount.
- Calls are added at the close of the billing cycle.
Additional Call Detail Requests
Requests for additional call detail records, other than outbound long-distance, are not available through Spectrum.net or on paper statements.
These requests must be made by contacting customer service. A completed (signed and notarized) Customer Release Form may be required before any call records are released. Please allow 30 to 60 days in order to receive requested call detail information once the notarized request has been received.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has established rules that govern the use and protection of Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), which includes calling records, call details and some other types of account information. We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with these statutory and regulatory requirements.
Paper Statement Policy
Please note that individual call details are no longer included on paper billing statements. If you're interested in your call details, you can access them online at Spectrum.net through Voice Online Manager or on the My Account: Billing page.
To receive paper statements:
- Select Billing under My Account.
- Select Change Bill Delivery Option.
- Select Online Bill or Paper and Online Bill.
You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.
We don't provide call details on your mailed and printed statement. However, when you sign in to Spectrum.net, you can view and print the call details through Voice Online Manager or view the call details on the My Account: Billing page.