Xbox One WiFi Connection
Follow the steps below to connect your Xbox One® to your In-home WiFi.
- Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- On the Network Settings screen, select Setup wireless network on the left side of the screen.
- Select the name of your wireless network.
- Enter your wireless network password. Get help finding your In-home WiFi Network Name and Password.
- On the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection. If the connection test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live.
If this is your first time connecting to Xbox Live, it may trigger an update to the Xbox One, after which your console should restart and ask you to sign in.