Windows 10: Repairing Your IP Address
The following information will help you troubleshoot IP address problems in Windows 10.
Alert: Spectrum customers who have Windows 10 may be experiencing an internet service interruption. Learn more
Wireless Network Report
- Access the Task Bar, then type Command prompt in the search field.
- Right click Command prompt, select Run as administrator, then select Yes.
- At the command prompt, type netsh wlan show wlanreport.
- Visit Windows Support for further assistance.
If the report is unable to diagnose and fix issues you're experiencing with your network:
- Verify that your wireless network is turned on and active.
- Make sure WiFi is enabled on your computer.
- Verify that your computer is within range of your wireless router.
- Try resetting your wireless modem or your computer.
- Update your operating system, if the option is available.
If you're still experiencing problems connecting your computer to your wireless network, visit Windows Support.