Watch TV on Spectrum.net: Spectrum TV Plug-in
Want to watch TV on Spectrum.net? Just install the Spectrum TV player for your favorite browser.
New Customer or recently changed service?
It can take 24-72 hours before you can Sign In and Watch TV on Spectrum.net
The first time you attempt to watch online TV, Download Manager will prompt you to install the Spectrum TV player. You can also download the player directly.
- Select Install to begin the download process.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement and selectNext.
- Choose the Charter TV Player InstallShield Wizard in the Toolbar if you don't see the Charter TV Player InstallShield Wizard pop-up window.
- Installation begins and may take several minutes.
- Select Finish after the installation is complete and re-open your browser to access Spectrum.net to begin your Watch TV experience.
- If the plugin doesn't run automatically in the toolbar at the bottom of your computer screen:
- Windows: Select the Start button and choose Computer to access the Download Folder and files.
- Mac: Double-click the Finder icon in the dock to open the Finder Window. From here you can access the Download Folder.
- If you can't find the file or prefer to pre-install, choose the appropriate link below to download the plugin file and then selectRun to begin the download.
|OS X||Mac plugin|
Windows (may require Administrator permission):
- Select the Start button to open Programs and Features.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Choose Charter TV Player.
- Select Uninstall from the top menu.
Mac (may require Administrator permission):
You can simply drag or move any program to your trash folder to delete it. However, to manually remove an application and all associated files:
- Launch the Activity Monitor and change My Processes at the top to All Processes. Make sure the program or application you wish to uninstall is not running.
- Launch Finder and search for the program or application name.
- Delete the application or program and any related files or folders.
- Deleted files and folders will be sent to the Trash folder. Do not delete the contents of this folder until you have verified that your computer is running as intended.
- Restart your system to ensure that the removal/change was successful.
- Access Requirements: To watch TV online and fully enjoy Spectrum.net services, you must be an active Spectrum customer, have a Spectrum username and be signed into Spectrum.net.
- System Requirements: Verify that you're using a supported browser and device.
- Plug-In Requirements: You must install the Spectrum TV plug-in in order to watch TV on Spectrum.net.