System and Access Requirements for Spectrum.net
Below you will find information on system and access requirements for Spectrum.net, including Watch TV services. Use the quick links to navigate to a section of your choice.
Note: We no longer support Internet Explorer version 10 and below. You must use Internet Explorer 11 or one of the other supported browsers below.
You must use a supported web browser in order to access all features within Spectrum.net. We recommend you use the most current version of the following supported browsers:
Don't know what browser you're using? Find out.
View all system requirements.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- OS 10.5.x or later
Supported Mobile Devices and Operating Systems:
- iOS 6+: iPhone 4+, iPad 3+, iPad Mini (with and without Retina)
- Android 2.3+ and above HTC (recommended Chrome)
- Google Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S3+
- Galaxy Note 10.1+
- Motorola Xoom1+
- LG Optimus
- Sony Ericsson Xperia
- HTC oneX
Spectrum customers can sign in to My Account to watch Live TV, browse the Guide, or view On Demand programming. If you're not an active Spectrum customer, you can still browse online TV content, access self-help support content or use our Virtual Support Expert, Ask Spectrum.
Learn more about creating a Spectrum account.
To access and manage My Account or Watch TV online:
- Sign in with a Head of Household or Administrator username.
- Subscribe to your desired service (Spectrum TV, Internet or Voice).
- Subscribe to premium networks, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and more.
- Select a channel to watch that is within your Spectrum TV channel lineup
- Spectrum.net Parental Controls must be unrestricted