Parental Controls allow you to regulate what programs your children are able to watch on Spectrum.net and TV Channel Apps, based on rating or channel restrictions.
Setting Parental Controls
Parental controls for most TV Channel Apps (such as HBOGO
) can be managed on Spectrum.net. For the STARZ
app, you'll need to set parental controls on STARZ.com.
- Sign in to Spectrum.net with a Head of Household or Admin username. Note: Standard users can view but not edit Parental Controls.
- Select the User account you'd like to edit.
- Scroll to the Parental Controls section.
- Select the check mark next to a TV or Movie rating that you'd like to grant or remove access to. Note: A blue check mark indicates permission is granted.
- Choose Yes to allow or No to block unrated content.
- Select Save.
Parental control settings managed through Spectrum.net apply only to TV Channel Apps and viewing Live and On Demand programming online. Parental controls can also be managed through your Spectrum receiver
or on the Spectrum TV app
If you're having trouble managing parental controls on a TV Channel App:
- Reset your parental controls on Spectrum.net, then sign back into the TV Channel app. For STARZ, go to STARZ.com to set parental controls.
- For further assistance, contact us.