Spectrum.net Parental Controls
Parental Controls allow you to regulate what programs your children are able to watch on TV Channel Apps based on rating or channel restrictions.
Setting Parental Controls
- Sign in to Spectrum.net with a Head of Household or Admin username.
- Select the User account you'd like to edit.
Note: Users with Standard permissions can view but not edit Parental Controls.
- Scroll to the Parental Controls section.
- Select the check mark next to a TV or Movie rating that you'd like to grant or remove access to.
- Choose Yes to allow or No to block unrated content.
- Select Save.
If you're having trouble managing parental controls on a TV Channel App: