Spectrum Email (Desktop): Unified Inbox
Get mobile email support.
View the Email Quick Reference Guide.
Your Spectrum username serves not only as your Spectrum sign-in credential, but also as your email address. You can create up to seven email addresses for no additional charge as soon as your Spectrum Internet service is active.
With Spectrum-issued email, you can add and view messages from third-party email accounts (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) to organize all of your email in one place.
To add a third-party email account:
- Select the Charter drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the Email page.
- Select Add New Account + and enter the email address you wish to add and the password associated with the account.
- Select Test.
- If you've entered valid credentials, you'll receive a Login Verified message.
- Select Next to set optional attributes for the account (account nickname, real name, etc.).
- Use the same drop down menu to select which account you wish to view.
- When "Charter" is selected, only your Spectrum-issued email is shown.
- When your third-party email address is selected, only that email is shown.
- When Show All Accounts is selected, can see all emails in the inbox for all of the accounts set up through the Unified Inbox.
To remove a third-party email account:
- Select Settings at the top of the Email page.
- Select Account Settings on the left of the page.
- Select the account you want to delete, scroll down and select Delete Account.