Security Suite Troubleshooting
If you have technical problems with Security Suite, you can create and send an FSDIAG file to technical support. The file helps us solve technical problems specific to your computer.
You can create the file by using the Diagnostic Utility tool. The tool gathers vital information about your system and creates a group of log files. These log files contain information about your security product, as well as operating system logs and system settings. In some cases, this information might be considered confidential. All data collected by the Diagnostic Utility tool is stored locally on your computer.
To Create and Send a FSDIAG File for Windows:
- Select Start.
- Select All Programs > Security Suite > Diagnostic Utility.
- In the Diagnostic Utility Window, select OK. The tool starts gathering information, creating the output file on your desktop.
- Attach the FSDIAG.TAR or FSDIAG.TAR.GZ file to your support request. Technical support handles your request and will contact you.
- Please wait for a reply.
To Create and Send a FSDIAG File for Mac:
- Open the Finder.
- Select Applications > Security Suite > Support TOol.
- In the Support Tool window, select OK. The tool starts gathering information and creates an output file on your desktop.
- Attach the FSDIAG.TAR or FISDIAG.TAR.GZ file to your support request. Technical support will handle the requst and contact you.