Security Suite for Mac Installation
Follow the instructions below to download and install Security Suite on your Mac computer.
Prior to installing the Security Suite, ensure your Mac meets the minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS X version 10.6 or later
- Intel processor
- 1250 MB of free disk space
- 1 GB of memory
Download Security Suite
- Sign in to Spectrum.net
- Hover over My Account and then select Internet.
- Select Go to Security Suite and then Install Now.
- Choose your Operating System and create a unique Device Nickname then select Install to continue.
- The system will display the CharterMacInstaller.exe pop-up window. Select Save File.
- Locate and open the Security Suite Install file (most likely in Downloads), then select Continue on the Welcome Screen.
- Read the license terms and then choose Continue. You'll be prompted to agree to the terms before proceeding with the software installation.
- Choose how you want to insall this software, select Continue and then choose Install to confirm.
- When prompted, enter your computer password and select Install Softwareto proceed with the installation.
- A window will display the progress of the installation.
- When prompted, select Restart to restart your computer and complete the installation.
- After the installation has finished, select Close to exit the installation process.
- After installing Security Suite, you'll be asked to enable Browsing Protection. Choose your Browser from the dropdown menu then select Install Now to proceed.