Security Suite for Mac Installation
Follow the instructions below to download and install Security Suite on your Mac computer.
Prior to installing the Security Suite, ensure your Mac meets the minimum system requirements:
- Operating systems with 32-bit and 64-bit installs
- Intel processor
- 250 MB of free hard drive space
- 1 GB of memory
- Display of 16-bit or more (65000 colors)
Security Suite provides added protection for supported internet browsers through extensions:
Download Security Suite
- Sign in to Spectrum.net
- Select Internet.
- Select Go to Security Suite and then Install Now.
- Choose your Operating System and create a unique Device Nickname then select Install to continue.
- The system will display the CharterMacInstaller.exe pop-up window. Select Save File.
- Locate and open the Security Suite Install file (most likely in your Downloads folder).
- Choose how you want to install this software, select Continue and then choose Install to confirm.
- When prompted, enter your computer password and select Install Software to proceed with the installation.
- A window will display the progress of the installation.
- When prompted, select Restart to restart your computer and complete the installation.
- After the installation has finished, select Close to exit the installation process.
- After installing Security Suite, you'll be asked to enable Browsing Protection. Choose your Browser from the drop-down menu, and then select Install Now to proceed.