Roku Setup and WiFi Connection
A Roku streaming device allows you to access the Spectrum TV app and other TV channel apps on your TV. The following information will help you connect your Roku to your TV and In-home WiFi. Please note that the screenshots below may vary depending on the model of your Roku player.Learn more about the Spectrum TV app for Roku.
Connect to TV
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Roku, and the other end into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Some Roku devices allow for a wired internet connection. If applicable, connect the Roku to your In-home WiFi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug one end of the power adapter into the Roku, and the other end into a wall outlet or power strip.
- Insert the batteries provided into the Roku remote.
Connect to WiFi
- Turn on your TV and tune to the correct HDMI input.
- Power on your Roku device.
- From the Roku Home screen, select Settings > Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection.
- Choose your wireless network from the list.
- Enter your wireless password for your In-home WiFi.
- Three green checkmarks will indicate that your setup was successful.