Finding Your WiFi Network Name/Password
- Check the sticker on the bottom or side of your router.
- Check your WiFi Installation guide. You or your installation technician may have written down the network name and password.
With certain routers, you can locate your SSID and password by following the steps below:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Hover over My Account and select Internet.
- Locate your router and select View Device Info.
- You'll see the network name for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, as well as the password for each: