Spectrum Email on a Mobile Device
Use the following settings to add your Spectrum email account to your mobile device.
Don't have a Spectrum email? Learn how to create one.
- Username: This is your full Spectrum email address.
- Password: This is the password you use to sign in to your Spectrum email account.
- SSL: This setting should be ON for both SMTP and IMAP.
- Protocol: IMAP
- Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
- Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net
- Port: 587
- Requires Authentication: Yes, or checked
- If applicable: Sign-in will be required when sending and receiving email.
Outlook Mobile Set Up
For Microsoft Outlook on mobile devices, you'll need to use manual setup and advanced settings to specify these ports:
- For IMAP: mobile.charter.net: 993
- For SMTP: mobile.charter.net: 587
Learn more about using your Spectrum email with a desktop or laptop computer.