Learn more about supported web browsers and operating systems.
- In order to watch online TV the Spectrum TV player app (browser plug-in) must be installed. Learn more , including how to install or uninstall the plugin.
To fully enjoy Spectrum services, you should sign in to Spectrum.net. Learn now to create a username .
- Select Sign In at the top right of the Spectrum.net homepage.
- Enter your Spectrum username and password. Select Sign In.
- To manually sign out of Spectrum.net, select Sign Out at the top right of the Spectrum homepage.
- To protect sensitive information, you'll be automatically signed out of Spectrum.net after a specified period of inactivity.
These areas of Spectrum.net are limited to the following periods of inactivity:
- My Account: 15 minutes
- Email: 24 hours
- Voice Online Manager (VOM): 60 minutes
- Watch TV and Home Page: 90 days
- Spectrum.net Support: none
Top Right Navigation
After you sign into Spectrum.net, the Top Right Navigation Menu is customized to reflect the signed in username and the following:
If you have created a Spectrum email account, the Email Icon represents number of new emails. Select the Email Icon to manage your email account. Get more detailed email support .
Once you've set up your Spectrum.net username and password, you have the option to create a Spectrum email account. Learn more.
If you have Spectrum Voice service and your username has permission to access Voice Online Manager, the Voice Icon represents the number of new voice messages. Select the Voice Icon to manage your Spectrum Voice service. Get more information on the Voice Online Manager .
Home Network Icon
The Home Network Icon identifies if you are outside (X) or inside (check mark) your home network. Online TV access is limited when outside your home network. At any time, you can simply hover over the Home Network icon to check your user status.
The My Account section is a summary of account information that allows you to manage all aspects of your account.
- Overview: View details about your bill, services and account settings.
- Billing: Manage and pay your bill, view billing statements and sign up for Auto Pay.
- TV: Activate, name and refresh your digital receiver. Learn how to program your remote.
- Internet: Access your email, Security Suite and Cloud Drive (if applicable).
- Voice: Manage your voice features and voicemail.
- Settings: Create or edit new user profiles, set parental controls and update your account information.
The Watch TV section provides easy access to browse listings of your favorite shows/movies and the ability to watch TV online from your home, desktop or tablet.
- Overview: Watch Live and On Demand TV, or browse online TV listings.
- Guide: Browse TV listings to find your favorite sports, news, movies, kids shows and more.
- Live TV: Watch your live programming online from your home, desktop or tablet.
- On Demand: Choose from thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows to watch anywhere.
The Support Overview section categorizes and groups support articles under popular and widely used online services.
- Overview: View support articles related to Spectrum services: TV, Internet, Voice and My Account.
- TV, Internet, and Voice: Get help and find answers to your questions about your Spectrum services.
- My Account: Find detailed information and support to help you manage your account.
- Locations: Find your nearest Spectrum store location.
The Spectrum.net Search option displays search term results making it easier to locate the information you need.
Browse online listings to find your favorite shows. If you are signed in, the Guide will automatically display your channel guide. If not, you can enter your ZIP code to see local programming options. You can also filter the guide to see specific programming and use it to watch live or even record programming. Learn more.
Ask Spectrum Virtual Support Expert
The Spectrum Virtual Support Expert provides easy access to helpful support articles and troubleshooting.
Enter a question into the text field and click the Ask button. If support content or instructions are available, the Virtual Support Expert opens the page for you to view. Learn more.
Spectrum Store Locations
Find the closest Spectrum store. Enter your ZIP code or street address and city and find the nearest Spectrum store on the map.
Spectrum On Demand gives you instant access to over 10,000 movies and shows On Demand. Watch your favorite programming online or send it to your TV. Learn more.
With TV Live and On Demand, you have access to more than 130 live TV channels and thousands of On Demand movies and programs. Learn more.
Use these links to access your account, watch TV, get support, learn about your privacy rights, contact us and more.