Get Started With SpectrumTV.com
View live TV on SpectrumTV.com
With SpectrumTV.com, you can watch Live TV and On Demand content on your computer anywhere with an internet connection. You can also:
- View upcoming program listings and descriptions in the Guide.
- Schedule new DVR recordings or manage your existing recordings.
- Save programs to Watch Later.
Minimum Service Requirements
To watch TV on SpectrumTV.com, you'll need:
- Spectrum TV service.
- Internet connection (minimum 10 Mbps).
- A Spectrum username and password.
- Adobe Flash Player version 20+.
- Spectrum receiver or DVR (to send to TV or record programming).
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Channel listings may be limited when using SpectrumTV.com away from home. For your full channel lineup, connect to your In-home network.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available on SpectrumTV.com at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
- Visit SpectrumTV.com (watch.spectrum.net)
- Enter your Spectrum username and password, and then select Sign In.