Get Started With SpectrumTV.com
With SpectrumTV.com, you can watch Live TV and On Demand content on your computer anywhere with an internet connection. You can also:
- View upcoming program listings and descriptions in the Guide.
- Schedule new DVR recordings or manage your existing recordings.
- Save programs to Watch Later.
Minimum Service Requirements
To watch TV on SpectrumTV.com, you'll need:
- Spectrum TV service.
- Internet connection (minimum 10 Mbps).
- A Spectrum username and password.
- Adobe Flash Player version 20+.
- Spectrum Receiver or DVR (to send to TV or record programming).
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Channel listings may be limited when using SpectrumTV.com away from home. For your full channel lineup, connect to your In-home network.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available on SpectrumTV.com at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
- Visit SpectrumTV.com (watch.spectrum.net)
- Enter your Spectrum username and password, and then select Sign In.