Spectrum Mover Resource: Moving and Relocation
Get a free online moving resource.
Whether you are moving to a new home or apartment, it's easy to transfer your cable, high-speed internet and telephone services to your new address. At the Spectrum moving hub , you'll learn how to move your services, plus download free moving tips and a moving day countdown calendar.
Here are some steps to get started:
- Be sure you are the authorized user or admin of the account, and know the move-in and move-out dates.
- Determine whether you can get Spectrum services at your new location.
- Once you have confirmed you can get Spectrum service, you will be able to view available promotions. (If you can't get Spectrum services, arrange to return equipment at your local Spectrum store and call us to disconnect service.)
- Call us at (855) 757-7328 to speak to a customer care rep. He or she will let you know whether you can take your equipment with you, or need to return it to a local Spectrum store. You will also be able to schedule an installation appointment.
- NOTE: In order to move your Spectrum services, your account balance must be up-to-date. Check your account balance.
Please note that Spectrum Voice is a fixed-wire line service, designed to be used only in the home in which the service is installed. The phone modem, or Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (MTA), that we install in your home is the property of Charter Communications. Moving your Voice service equipment from its original location may provide emergency responders the wrong address information when answering 911 calls placed from your equipment. When relocating, always contact us so we can properly move your service to ensure 911 calls are properly routed.
Good luck with your move!